Account Development Manager
Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on ideas that change the course of business. Most of all, bring a point of view; here, every voice has value. At Forrester, you’ll work with innovative clients at emerging and established brands; these are the business and technology leaders we inspire and who inspire us. The Forrester experience is built on a singular, powerful purpose: to challenge thinking and lead change.
About This Role:
The Account Development Manager (ADM) develops, cultivates, and manages relationships within our customer accounts. The ADM is accountable for delivering value to Forrester clients to help drive renewal rates within the account portfolio that the ADM supports. The ADM promotes customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of customers’ critical business issues and delivering products and services that help clients meet their business objectives. The ADM also helps identify and qualify new business opportunities. He or she works with the account managers to formulate account strategies that drive usage and revenues. Limited travel is required.
- Drive satisfaction and loyalty as measured by active readership of research and client engagement.
- Maintain quality relationships to retain clients and win referrals to new clients within the account.
- Develop an understanding of clients’ business issues and how to apply Forrester products and services to develop strong value propositions.
- Support the account manager/director who sells/maintains relationships with the designated account.
- Develop account strategies in partnership with the account director/manager.
- Provide excellent client service with superior organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and timely, thorough responses.
- Generate incremental revenues from existing clients by selling additional products and services.
- Understand the changing business and technology issues facing Forrester’s client base.
- Communicate effectively in writing and via phone.
- Track account progress, sales process, client communication, and daily task activity within Salesforce.
- A strong academic record.
- One year of work experience.
- Effective organization and time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An adaptable team player and fast learner who understands the changing world of business technology.