We are a newly merged Chartered Accounting and Financial Planning firm with extensive experience in taxation, accounting, SMSF's, financial planning, and business advice.
We are seeking to appoint a full-time (part-time considered) experienced Senior Manager.
You will be responsible for:
1. Client relationships and service management for a select portfolio of clients.
2. Preparing, reviewing and advising on BAS/IAS, FBT, Income tax, CGT, and general business issues.
3. Preparation of year end and management financial accounts, tax returns, and reports.
4. Supporting the merger/establishment process through a variety of challenging projects.
Professionally you will have:
1. Excellent XERO experience preferable and experience in MYOB/Quickbooks.
2. Sound experience in taxation matters.
3. 5 years experience in a business services accounting firm.
4. Exposure to SMSF's and the financial planning advice process.
5. A degree qualification OR extensive "hands on" practical experience.
And personally you will:
1. Be a problem solver
2. Be committed to professional development supported by us
3. Have good communication and presentation skills, team connection and a client centric focus.