Planit is the leading specialist software testing, technical testing and training organisation in Asia Pacific with over 1,200 permanent employees globally and are currently experiencing a period of growth. Due to this rapid expansion we are seeking a highly experienced Accounts Payable/Finance Assistant to join our Sydney team on a Fixed-Term basis with the view to being made permanent. You will be working with the best in the industry, and a very fast paced finance team while enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programmes.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has just become available to join a rapidly growing Global Testing Services organisation on a Fixed-Term basis. You will have sole responsibility for the management of all key functions related to accounts payable. You will be very analytically minded, enjoy the challenge of working in a very fast paced accounting, finance and procurement environment. Experience with finance systems is a must and experience with Greentree is desirable.
- Process End to end Accounts Payable transactions across AU, NZ, UK
- Liaising with/contacting internal stakeholders, external customers and 3rd party vendors
- Reconciliation and resolution of issues
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Australia and New Zealand GST and UK VAT
- Ability to process high volumes of work within strict deadline and with upmost integrity.
- Possess great attention to details, punctual, well organized and able to multi-task.
- Proactive approach to all workloads, able to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Positive, can do attitude and eagerness to learn new processes, procedures, systems etc
About You – Skills and Experience
- Possess at least 3+ year experience of end to end Accounts Payable experience
- Track record of high volumes processing within tight deadline,
- Ability to prioritise workloads and contribute to a team effort
- Understanding of accounting principles and procedures including accounting reconciliations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel) and the capacity & enthusiasm to learn new systems.
- Possess strong attention to detail and can-do attitude
- Friendly, punctual, Upbeat and Helpful personality
- Experience of ERP system is highly desirable
- Knowledge of a project oriented environment is preferable
- Accountancy Diploma/Degree Preferred (or be working towards an accounting/finance/commerce qualification or other similar qualification)