Spandex is the world's leading trade supplier to the sign making and display industries; representing the leading brands in those industries we serve over 20,000 customers in more than 15 countries.
Within Australia, Spandex distributes product to over 5,000 customers from 6 locations throughout the country.
To continuously achieve the best possible results, we need the best possible staff:
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
An opportunity for a successful A/R Officer ready to step up into a management role and take control of the Accounts Receivable functions.
Spandex is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Supervisor with the proven ability to manage a small team, handling all aspects of Debt Collection.
Being part of a high performing team, the A/R Supervisor will report directly to our Financial Controller.
The Spandex brand appeals to the highly astute professional in the sign and graphics business.
Your mission is to ensure timely payments and maintain customer data integrity by investigating, identifying and recommending all action needed concerning overdue accounts.
The A/R Supervisor will be based in Belfield, however you will be required to travel to Spandex Head Office in Mount Kuring-gai for training and group meetings.
At least 5 years of strong Accounts Receivable experience is required for this role.
References will be checked.
The Successful Candidate will:
* Manage a small team in all aspects of Debt Collection, solving occurring issues
* Communicate promptly with internal stakeholders concerning resolution of outstanding accounts
* Work under pressure with a positive attitude
* Process actions in SAP and Excel
* Produce weekly cash management reports
* Salary package including super 60K-65K plus
* career growth opportunities
* being part of a passionate, professional team in a high performing environment for a global brand
* ongoing training