An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Administration Clerk / Receptionist to join the team at our busy Kogarah-based facility, National Day Surgery-Sydney.
Located adjacent to the St George Hospital campus, our busy three-theatre day hospital which boasts an outstanding nursing and administrative team and supports a high-quality cohort of specialist surgeons. For more details visit our website http://nexushospitals.com.au/locations/national-day-surgery-sydney/
This role offers you the opportunity to:
- Increase your leadership skills and experience as you oversee the day to day running of the Administration function
- Work in a small cohesive team
- To advance into a management role
As the successful candidate you will possess;
- Previous experience as an administration clerk/receptionist in a Day Surgery is desirable but not essential.
- Billing experience preferred
- Experience with patient administration system, particularly SIMday, desirable
- A positive working relationship with team members and key stakeholders
- Strong work ethics and the drive to succeed
- Attention to detail and ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Positive and outgoing attitude to align with the culture of National Day Surgery – Sydney
- Demonstrates ability to work well within a cohesive team.
- A desire to work in day surgery and management
- Current working with Children Check