This role is supported by a dedicated well established local team and a senior management team in our clients Private Day Hospital located in Sydneys Eastern Suburbs.
Candidates must have previous management experience in a permanent or relief position.
The core focus of this position is to provide leadership and support to the service with a collaborative approach to making change.
About the Company
Our client is a leading purpose built private healthcare provider with a pleasant, supportive team culture. With state of the art operating theatres the specialties at this facility include Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Bariatric, Plastic and Cosmetic, Oral and Maxilofacial, and General Surgery.
- Liaising with Private Health Funds, Workers Compensation and Veteran Affairs regarding patient entitlements and acquiring patient full financial consent.
- Accurate and timely preparation of theatre lists & a thorough knowledge patient admission & discharge processes to support smooth but efficient patient service.
- Demonstrated experience with preparing & presenting monthly administration and financial reports required from Patient Administration Systems.
- Previous management experience in a hospital based role would be advantageous.
- Proven high level skills in written and oral communication.
- Capable of working independently to complete administrative/reception tasks.
- An understanding of clinical coding and knowledge of Casemix and DRG allocation.
- Proficient in processing patient information, coding procedures, patient billing/invoicing and using Microsoft Office computer application.
Please call Louise 0407958765 for a confidential discussion about this role or other opportunities available with Kemp Recruitment or you can email your enquiry or CV to myself on email@example.com