Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive and facilitate the credit process on behalf of the sector including the review and sign-off of credit submissions before being submitted to Credit for approval
- Lead operational management and credit process for limits provided to the NAB subsidiary portfolio including structured funding programmes.
- Meet with clients as necessary to undertake debt origination/portfolio management responsibilities
- Exercise Delegating Commitment Authority (DCA) as appropriate for credit submissions, client excesses (including Credient), etc.
- Direct or conduct research and analysis to develop industry/sector expertise and knowledge
- Ensure that client portfolio, and strategic reporting for the sector is accurate and relevant
- Assist the Director to coach, support, and lead team members, while working in concert with the Sector Head and Client Coverage team
- Assist the Director to lead the team for the Banks and DFI Sector, actively supporting team members’ daily activities and delegating responsibility as appropriate
- Financial Institutions sector or related experience
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and financial markets products
- Awareness of market risk related issues
- First class credit and financial analysis skills and transaction execution
- Solid understanding of debt products and application to client needs
- Exceptional communication, relationship and leadership skills