What we are seeking?
We are seeking a Business Analyst who will be responsible for the development of SPS products and services for a territory of retailers. This will include initial design/build, ongoing changes, and bug fixes as necessary. You will directly contribute to a range of design-related activities, including validation of requirements and determination of intended retailer business usage of data. You will generate an internal retailer specific specification and will ensure appropriate interpretation of these all the way through the development and testing process. You will be measured on team contribution to productivity, adherence to deadlines, and impact to production dataflow.
You will be expected to translate retail requirements to a defined standard in order to deliver product as required by vendor implementation or for retail enablement programs. You will build rapport with the development build team while working to increase project efficiency through effective internal and external human and technical resource utilization.
Who we are?
SPS Commerce is the leading provider of retail supply chain cloud services, we help retailers, suppliers, and channel partners to succeed in today’s complex retailing marketplace. We do this by providing IT products and services which manage the day-to-day orders and supply communications between a retailer and their trading partners.
What will I do?
- Consults with external customers to determine business requirements and translates to SPS canonical
- Translate retail requirements to a defined standard in order to deliver product as required by vendor implementation or for retail enablement programs
- Build rapport with the development build team while working to increase project efficiency through effective internal and external human and technical resource utilization.
- Oversee technical aspects of the project’s delivery developing these into the overall project plans and timelines as well as timely ongoing maintenance and bug fixes.
- Ensure consistency of products through maintenance of a “Blueprint”.
- Contribute to/Deliver mapping, testing, datacenter setups, connectivity, regression testing, and any additional retail-specific data.
What skills do I need/criteria?
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Business experience, with a strong technology understanding.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Understand and embrace different working styles.
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- EDI experience
- Project Coordination experience
- Supply Chain Management experience
- Agile Methodologies experience
- Experience with XML and XML schemas a plus
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and great team environment. If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please email Tom Green at firstname.lastname@example.org