As an ELMO Business Development Manager you will have mulitple opportunities which include, and are not be limited to:
- Unlimited commision
- Developing clear strategies for value generation
- Identify value generation opportunities
- Establish and maintain long term relationships with key client contacts
- Maintain documentation around lead generation, follow up and execution of opportunities
- Maximise the contract value of all opportunities
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing team to support marketing initiatives.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for a highly motivated Business Development Manager to play a key role in identifying and developing clear strategies for value generation.
You will have a proven sales record for achieving and exceeding targets, and an unwavering desire to succeed.
You will also have the following experience and attributes:
- A minimum of 4 years solid experience working as a BDM, 2 years within a B2B environment
- Strong understanding of HR/L&D
- Previous experience as BDM with LMS/Performance Management technology
- Accurately recording, monitoring and reporting all opportunities within CRM i.e. Salesforce
- Proven track record demonstrating initiative in identifying value generating opportunities
- Dedicated team player who is focussed on wider business/team success and not just their own
- Ability to work autonomously and work within a fast paced environment
- Willingness and able to travel
- Undergraduate degree
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must.