This a unique opportunity to learn from one of the most renowned BI teams in the market and grow your career as a BI professional.
Work for a well-known, household Australian brand providing a range of high quality services. The culture within this company is positive, friendly, achievement focused and engages with their employees to a very high degree.
- Work closely with business stakeholders.
- Responsible for design, development, testing and maintenance of BI solutions and systems.
- Perform in-depth data analysis to assist with tactical and strategic decision making.
- Accommodating to constantly changing business, technological and legislative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related study.
- Minimum 3 years experience in data modeling and analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of OLAP technologies including applicability to various reporting problems.
- ETL and Datamart design experience.
- Strong SQL scripting.
- High level experience with SSRS and SSIS.
- The opportunity to learn from one of the most renowned BI teams in the market.
- Convenient and picturesque just outside of Melbourne CBD.
- View of extension past 6 months