I am currently recruiting for a Business Process Analyst for a short term engagement kicking off in February. Assisting a small team you will be an independent resource to review and document all business process and provide suggestions for improvement.
Our client is a branch of a large Queensland Government Department. Working within the legal sector, our client provides services through to many different departments and agencies across Queensland Government.
The Business Process Analyst will be responsible for the;
- Assessing the current administration procedures, and creating documentation and flowcharts.
- Identifying duplication of work that could be occurring through the team and different processes.
- Providing and independent assessment of best practice and suggesting improvements.
- Suggesting IT Solutions (and costs where applicable) to make a more automated and efficient process and business operation.
You, as the successful Business Process Analyst will have;
- Worked previously within a similar role, reviewing and documenting current processes.
- Able to identify key stakeholders, and business process owners to engage and collect relevant information about the process and administration process.
- Clear and concise communication through to different stakeholders (varying in levels of management and technical ability.
- Sound understanding of IT Solutions for document management.
Having worked previously within a legal environment or a clear understanding of the WorkCover process would be advantageous but not essential.
Offering a short term, engaging and rewarding contract, this role will be a great start to the new year for someone with the above skillset. Working within the CBD with easy access to public transport, you will be the key point of reference for this review process.