Working closely with the Project Manager, IT Specialists and Business Application owners a Business System Analyst is required to facilitate the development of requirements (both Business and Function requirements).
Our client is a large government department offer a number of different services through to the general public and other government departments. With their work and coverage ranging from transport to infrastructure and into other industry's, our client is undertaking a large body of work, identifying applications and systems for upgrade and replacement.
The Business System Analyst will be responsible for a number of key objectives to ensure the quality and suitability of the end product. These key objectives will include (but not limited to);
- Plan and document the business analysis approach, activities and communicate the requirements through to the key stakeholders
- Work with business and technical stakeholders for business, functional requirement gathering and business change impacts.
- Proactively manage conflicting priorities and activities enabling successful project outcomes.
- Undertake identified approaches as determined above, e.g. workshop facilitation, document review, interviews, training, communication plans.
- Communicate challenges and completed activities to the Project Manager in a timely manner
- Participate in project team meetings to activities
You, as the successful Business Systems Analyst for this role will have;
- Demonstrated project experience and the ability to contribute to delivering project outcomes on time.
- Demonstrated experience in business analysis methodologies including preparing documentation to inform solution design and business improvement.
- Well-developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to negotiate, influence and liaise with a range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of quality business process improvement initiatives.
- Proven ability to work independently or in a multi-disciplinary team; under pressure, showing initiative, meeting deadlines/priorities and achieving outcomes in a complex environment.
- Ability to contribute to team direction, give and receive feedback and achieve agreed performance standards in order to contribute to a culture of performance excellence.
Offering a short term contract, based in the northern suburbs of Brisbane, this Business Systems Analyst will be a great way to kick off the new year. Interviewing in early January, apply now to setup a productive 2018.