Toll are seeking Call Centre Representatives for customer service focused positions. Our clients state of the art call center is based in the inner part of the CBD, close to Cafes and Rundle Mall where you can enjoy a stroll or a coffee with your friends. This position offers ongoing casual work with your flexibility to work across a 7 day roster.
You will be responsible for
- Inbound and Outbound calls
- Delivering exceptional customer experience
- Account management of corporate clientele
Benefits of this position
- Central location
- Ongoing work
- Opportunity to be trained as a blended consultant
To be successful in this role you will have
- Previous Call Centre experience (minimum of 6-12 months ESSENTIAL)
- Excellent phone manner and ability to build strong rapport
- High level problem solving skills
- Dedicated and ability to foster relationships
- Represent yourself in a professional manner
- Be adaptable, dedicated, reliable and adhere to roster
- Strong customer service focus
- Passion to work in a team environment
- Exhibit excellent attention to detail
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Professional manner
- Current police clearance
Our Client is an award-winning company that provides Call Centre and BPO outsourcing services to some of the largest global companies in Australia and overseas. With a large number of fully functional multi-media seats in several locations their 24×7 Centres process a range of inbound, outbound, help desk and BPO services. Their mission is to focus on deliverables and performance and goal is to work in partnership with clients to provide measurable and sustainable value over the medium to long-term.
Toll People are Australia’s most recognised provider of Supply Chain, Logistics, Transport and Warehouse staff. Whilst we service the Toll Group, we also service hundreds of external clients and partners, offering complete recruitment solutions from permanent and executive recruitment, business support recruitment to flexible labour and award – winning training and development programs.
For further information contact Megan Cranston on 7129 4300.
Note: We will not accept unsolicited CV’S from recruitment agencies/third parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CV’s sent directly to line managers.