Work with a team to assist clients to live independently at home
Be part of a growing support network across Australia
Our client is a leading in-home care provider dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active, independent and fulfilling lives at home and in their community. Working with families and individuals they offer a wide range of services and assistance for people who are vulnerable, elderly and frail or those living with a disability.
The Care Manager is responsible for working with private customers and customers on individualised funding packages across the Eastern Suburbs, Inner West, St George & Sutherland areas to ensure they get the most out of their packages. The Customer Liaison Manager works with customers and their representatives where required, to develop, maintain and review their individual support plans in accordance with program guidelines.
- The implementation of outstanding customer service and ongoing customer engagement, focused on exceeding expectations.
- Undertake comprehensive customer assessment and planning by assessing, monitoring, reassessing and reviewing the needs of customers
- Implementation of risk service management strategies to ensure services can be delivered safely
- Develop and foster new contacts and implement targeted marketing and business development activities that results in business generation.
- Provide financial and case management services to customers and representatives, where required
Skills & experience
- Tertiary qualifications in human services, nursing, social science or related fields
- Relevant experience in case management of consumers receiving home care packages
- Experience and knowledge of community and disability care standards, guidelines and packages under NDIS
- Knowledge of ACFI would be advantageous
- The ability to apply critical thinking to solve problems, including experience in managing challenging situations.
- High level of professionalism working as a team member and demonstrated ability to contribute positively to the team
- Excellent computer literacy with intermediate skills in MS Office packages and customer management and information systems
- Valid drivers license and police check
You will have:
- The opportunity to work with a team of committed and engaged professionals in the office and in the field
- Growth opportunities as we constantly our service offering across the Eastern Suburbs, Inner West, Sutherland and St George
- Access to Training, L&D and education via partnerships with RTO’s, our Learning Management System and innovative coaching through courses and other materials
- Support available (around compliance, documents and material around service delivery, IT, Marketing, HR and Operations among others) as part of a franchise network.
- Work in a supported, innovative, caring and energetic environment
Please send your CV and cover letter to the link below or call us on 1300 557 046