This requirement is for a Change Management Coordinator to work on the client’s Digital Transformation Program. The role will have ownership of change management activities including implementation of strategies and plans, senior stakeholder management, impact analysis, communications, capability programs including training and workshops, to facilitate the change process and successful outcome of the program.
Our client is a government organization who are heavily investing into their IT projects. They are offering this opportunity for initially 9 months with a possibility of extension.
Planning for Change
Design and implement strategies and plans to enable successful transition for the organisation's Digital Transformation Program.
Forecast and provide advice on the scheduling of resources required to develop, implement and measure change strategies and plans.
- Work closely with the project steering groups to integrate change management activities into the project plans
- Identify, coach and mentor change agents throughout the organisation to optimise the success of the information management transition project
- Perform regular stakeholder team visits and liaise with identified subject matter experts to determine the change management gap and ensure understanding of needs and requirements
- Foster commitment, and mitigate resistance, to change by effective communication, empathy and engagement of others in the change process
- Design, build and deliver training plans and material to support business processes
- Extensive experience leading and performing organisational change management and assurance activities in a large, complex organisation
- Experience in management change for large software implementations
- Proven ability to build consensus for change across
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, evidenced through prior success with influencing stakeholders across a large organisation and maintaining positive professional relationships during periods of significant workload
- Demonstrated experience in delivering critical corporate projects and working with competing priorities
Change Management certification e.g. PROSCI, CHAMPS2
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive daily rate + super, a long term contract with a possibility of extension and the opportunity to work for a government organization.