A terrific opportunity to lead a team of over 40 talented staff in a key transformation senior role.
Our client is a global software development house looking for an experienced CTO lead a talented team of 40. The CTO will be responsible for delivering commercial IT outcomes in line with the business expectations and strategy while playing a key strategic role across the overall organisation as part of the senior management team.
The CTO will be responsible for:
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
- Partnering with the Executive Team to develop policies and programs.
- Working collaboratively with the Executive Leadership Team as an advisor on technological approaches, to maximise the company’s opportunity to achieve their business objectives through innovative solutions.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritising development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of product solutions
- Participating as a member of the senior management team in establishing governance processes of direction and control, including business transformation programs, to ensure that objectives are achieved and risks are managed appropriately.
- Development and execution of an enterprise-wide information security plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company’s data and servers.
As the successful candidate you will ideally possess:
- Minimum of 10 years’ commercial experience in software development.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading and managing teams.
- Experience with an agile methodology.
- Experience with an agile methodology
- Excellent analytical, evaluative, and problem solving abilities
- Self-motivated and customer focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Track record managing a team of Developers, Testers, Product Owners, UX/UI, Architects, BA's and Project Leads.
- Experience with client-server and cloud applications.