Proudly Australian, Sonic HealthPlus is now the largest provider of corporate medicine in the country. With a national network of wholly owned metropolitan and remote clinics, we deliver Occupational Health, General Practice and integrated medical, paramedical and wellness services to both large and small corporate and community groups.
We are currently seeking a Clinic Administration Officer to join our Sydney CBD clinic on a fulltime permanent basis. Reporting directly to the Clinic Manager, this position will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to manage a variety of tasks and customer demands.
The responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Reception and general administration duties
- Processing medical bookings
- Results management
- Administering health questionnaires
- Conducting preliminary medical assessments
WHY JOIN US?
- Ongoing training and development
- Stable, reputable national healthcare provider (part of the global Sonic Healthcare)
- Travel discounts e.g. 10% Virgin Australia flights
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted health insurance
- Salary packaging benefits
- Cost price health vaccinations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Focus on corporate social responsibility e.g. fundraising, supporting community events
The successful candidate will be well organised and have great administration skills with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. You will also have an “eye’ for detail and a desire to provide the best quality service to internal and external staff as well as our clients. Previous medical/clinical experience and/or receptionist experience will be highly regarded however on the job training will be provided to the successful candidate.
At Sonic HealthPlus we offer a positive workplace culture, close team networks and a supportive work environment. We encourage our employees to have an enjoyable and rewarding career with an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages social and cultural diversity. We strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
To Apply: Short listing for this position will commence immediately, however, we reserve the right to close this position earlier than stated. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.