Are you a Comp Supervisor?
Luma is a leading visual effects studio that has worked on tons of blockbuster films like Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Prometheus; Academy Award-winning films including Crash, True Grit and No Country for Old Men; and numerous commercials such as A Mini Marvel for Coke which aired during Super Bowl 50. We are a crew of talented artists that hail from all over the world, who are passionate about creating mind blowing work. On top of that, we are a cool company, with cool people, cool offices, and we do cool things. Can’t beat that!
If you’re down to become part of a growing family, we’d love to hear from you.
- Completes all assigned work within the schedule while maintaining constant communication with production team and other artists
- Translates creative and technical direction for the production into specific direction for shots and sequences
- Reviews and adjusts assigned art/technical content to meet creative direction
- Manages the work of leads and individual contributors
- Ensures the ongoing training and development of compositing staff
- Possesses highly developed creative skills and a strong understanding of complex multi-layered compositing and latest lighting techniques
- Expert level knowledge of Nuke and other compositing software
- A solid understanding and experience with lighting and rendering workflows
- Able to do creative compositing/look dev