We are looking to develop successful long-term relationships with all our customers – and the best way to do this is to build from strong foundations. The keys to every successful CPQ implementation are a sales catalog that enhances the end-user experience across all channels, a technical catalog that addresses the needs of provisioning, billing and fulfillment systems and alignment between the two.
Our CPQ and Product Model Architects have deep experience in product modeling and can construct catalogs that simplify the sales experience, whilst enabling complexity in the back office. They then drive CPQ design to produce optimal order capture flows with Vlocitys Industry Cloud applications, and work closely with our Sales and Product teams to ensure customer success.
You will serve as a trusted advisor to the customer, driving conversations with their architects and Product Marketing teams that promote product modeling best practices and effective order capture processes.
Youll advise and mentor diverse teams, which may include customer and partner resources, providing guidance on product modeling and CPQ best practices.as well as technical product assistance.
Youll engage with the customer and review key artifacts to keep programs on track and ensure the delivered solutions remain extendable and maintainable going forward.
- Youll have 5+ years experience of working on deployment teams throughout the project lifecycle, ideally using Agile development techniques.
- Youll have a proven track record of successful delivery on customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations.
- Ideally, you will have extensive experience of at least one of our target industries – telecommunications, media, insurance, health insurance or
- Youll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground.
- Youll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a technical presentation.
- Youll have the vision to help us take our company to the next level.
- Product modeling
- Product catalog and CPQ solutions (e.g. Siebel, Apttus, Steelbrick, NetCracker, Amdocs, etc)
Desirable Certifications / Qualifications
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Salesforce Administrator
- TM Forum (SID, eTOM)