Our Client is one of the largest specialist providers of working capital solutions with a comprehensive range of debtor finance and trade finance facilities across Australia and New Zealand. Whom are currently looking for a Customer Service/Collections Officer for 4-5 week temp assignment. You will be responsible for providing quality solutions to customers with overdue accounts, by way of understanding situations and their needs and conducting effective and professional communication and applying strong relationship building skills.
- Conduct outbound and inbound collection calls
- Negotiate recovery of the debt and determine action within delegated limits
- Successfully identify customers experiencing financial hardship
- Develop and maintain strong service relationships with both our internal and external customers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills – superior phone manner and interpersonal skills
- Be an active participant in a team based environment
- Previous experience in a high volume and professional collections environment
- Ability to take on constructive feedback and demonstrate self-improvement
- High attention to detail and integrity
If you believe you fit this role please submit your CV in word format via the APPLY button. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.