Are you ready for the next challenge in your career?
CoreLogic RP Data is the industry’s leading provider of property information, analytics and risk management services in Australia and New Zealand, serving thousands of real estate agents, developers, investors and multi-national corporations and financial institutions, including the Reserve Bank of Australia.
We are currently seeking passionate, dedicated, motivated and customer and solutions focused individuals with a positive outlook, strategic and ‘outside the box’ minded, who will to be apart of a fast paced environment, meeting goals and objectives. Being responsible for building key relationships with our customers, and to support and grow in data acquisition efficiency, to provide solutions responses to enquiries, concerns and requests in relation to our CoreLogic Products and customer needs. Our commitment to providing and maintaining exceptional customer experience is key to our Australian and New Zealand Customer base. Working in a team but also independently is critical to meeting and exceeding company and client objectives and needs and working with in finding solutions for our customers.
- Pro-active outbound calling to acquire data, build rapport and relationships with clients
- Direct communication and correspondence (inbound and outbound)
- Promotion of company branding with campaigns, promotions and initiatives
- Manage and identify prospects, opportunities and to support our customers
- Conduct client or market surveys as required
- Manage and maintain update and feedback reports
- Effective management of call backs and follow ups
- Objection handling and resolving customer complaints
- Analyse results to assist with planning of strategies
- Attention to detail and quality of data entry is accurate
What we are looking for:
- Strong phone etiquette and confidence
- Strong experience with inbound/outbound cold calling
- Excellent and clear verbal and written communicator
- Critical problem solving
- Ability to excel in a data-driven, metrics oriented environment
- Sound knowledge with Microsoft products and CRM systems
- Understanding of MS Excel/Tableau preferred, not essential
- Proven experience in customer relations and services with KPI/Target’s
- Monitoring/Analyse performance of yourself to make improvements
- Understanding of Real Estate terminology
- Attention to detail and quality is critical
- Passionate about customer service and experience
- Driven and Self-Motivated
- Punctual, Adaptive and Proactive
- Engaging Communication Style
At Core Logic we value our staff and provide excellent working conditions.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia