- Be a key player in building our paid acquisition strategy!
- Named Australias Coolest Company for Women & one of the Best Places to Work
- Fantastic benefits, Melbourne CBD location
Looking for a change of scenery? Come and join us at Envato in Melbourne, Australia, voted the worlds most liveable city for the 6th sixth consecutive year! We run the leading marketplace for creative assets and creative people. You might be surprised to know that not only do we run some of the biggest websites in the world; were also growing really fast!
Why join the Envato team in Melbourne?
Melbourne has the best combination of world-class food, sports, vibrant arts and cultural events. We think this city has something for everyone and will welcome you with open arms whether youre here for a few years or going to make Melbourne your new home! Weve had many people join our Australian team, from all around the world, and look forward to having many more join us at our global head office in Melbourne.
Check out whats happening in our city and all it has to offer here!
With more than 300 staff and contractors worldwide, we’ve helped a community of creative sellers earn more than $400 Million. Millions of people around the world choose our marketplace, studio and courses to buy files, hire freelancers, or learn the skills needed to build websites, videos, apps, graphics and more.
Recently, JobAdvisor awarded us the title of Australia’s Coolest Company for Women and Diversity (2015 and 2016). We were also named as one of the Best Places to Work in Australia in the 2015 and 2016 BRW Awards.
What youll be doing
As a Data Analytics Specialist (we call them Marketing Data Analyst’s) within the Marketing team at Envato, you will work closely with our Paid Growth Manager, Online Marketing Specialists and BI Team to build and grow our paid acquisition strategy. Day to day you will be taking the reigns as the Paid Growth teams analytical lead, manipulate and analyse large, complex data sets, build and maintain a range of dashboards and reports. Another big part of this role is campaign analysis and using it to drive our online acquisition growth. (we know, very exciting!)
To be successful in this role you will constantly seek growth opportunities and executable business actions, take part in planning and measuring paid marketing campaigns, supporting business goals such as new customer acquisition and increasing user retention.
What were looking for
- 2-5 years experience with quantitative analysis, preferably for an Internet company
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills with a keen eye for detail
- Full proficiency in SQL, Google Analytics and MS Excel
- Excellent business judgment and strategic thinking
- Bsc/BA in in mathematics, statistics or other quantitative fields
- Experience in working with large data sets and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) a plus
- Ability to build effective relationships with individuals across all levels of an organisation
- Strong demonstrated alignment to Envatos values
What we offer
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about Envato and being part of its growth and success
- Flexible working conditions we want you to love your work but also your life outside of Envato
- We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination
- A fast paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and Envato community members from all over the world!
- Read more from our staff about why they love working at Envato by visiting www.envato.com/careers/top-5 and www.jobadvisor.com.au/envato
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we’d like to hear from you.