Double Bay Day Hospital is a new facility located in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. The Hospital is privately operated with 3 Operating Theatres, Recovery Room and Discharge Lounge.
The Hospital performs a range of elective surgery and endoscopy procedures. We Commenced procedures in March 2016 and our new facility is state of the art delivering superior care to our patients.
About the Position
We are seeking an experienced Full time, Day Hospital Administration Manager to lead our Patient Co-ordinator team to ensure the smooth operation of the administration processes at Double Bay Day Hospital.
- Recent relevant experience in Day Surgery billing, health fund contracts and administration
- Flexibility in available work hours (Monday to Saturday)
- Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills
- Proven ability to lead a team and work effectively as a member of specialised multidisciplinary team environment
- Committed to creating a positive work culture and providing a ‘can do’ approach to tasks
- Commitment to quality improvement and excellence in the delivery of healthcare services
- Must provide proof of current health vaccinations, fulfilling requirements according to NSW Health Policy Directive – Occupational Assessment & Vaccination Against Specified Infectious Diseases PD2007_006 and PD2011_005
- Commitment to continued professional development
- Competence in clinical IT systems for health information management
- Must provide a current Police Check and Working with Children Check
- Australian citizenship or permanent Australian residency
- Good knowledge of hospital billing and dealing with health funds
- Some knowledge of clinical coding would be an advantage
- Cert IV in Office Management or equivalent qualifications
Please send your Curriculum Vitae and application addressing the selection criteria to:
Angela Stafilidis, Double Bay Day Hospital at: email@example.com