Im pleased to be inviting applications from CEC Accredited designers who want to join a Commerical and Industrial Solar team in Melbourne. The company has enjoyed steady growth and success and due to that success, we require another CEC accredited Electrical Engineer t join this young and progressive team!
The responsibilities of this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Design innovating systems utilising your personal flair
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies prepare cost estimates and system load calculations.
- Provide Electrical drawings as required
- Provided engineering design for all commercial projects
- Provide project management support
- Provide engineering support for the Grid Connection
- Perform PV performance analysis
- Highly organised and detail oriented with the ability to prioritise, multitask, and manage time and resources effectively, contributing to multiple projects
- Ability to manage budgets and schedules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised and to a consistently high standard
- Trustworthy, reliable and well presented
- A holder of a current Victorian driver’s licence.
Skills and Experience:
- Electrical Engineer
- Proficient in the use of PVSys, PVSell or similar engineering and PV system design tools
- CEC design accreditation
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office and projects
- In-depth understanding of Commercial PV installations and electrical systems
- Analysing PV system performance and monitoring
- Remote assessment and data analysis
This role is urgent so please apply now or send direct applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0456 076 131 for more information.
At Selection Partners we work with you to deliver what you need in order to find a new employee, find a new role, or develop your internal capability to deliver a better result.
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Selection Partners 61 3 9832 8100.
We welcome applications from Indigenous people, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.