- No day the same role
- Full time position
Due to recent growth a position has been created for an experienced desktop support officer to a join a dynamic IT team and provide hardware and software maintenance.
A fantastic opportunity within the not-for profit sector for an IT desktop support officer to join an organization with a strong company culture on a permanent basis.
Core duties of the role:
- Providing telephone, remote and face to face client support.
- Monitoring, Maintaining Windows OS/Office 365/Microsoft Exchange and AD
- Repair, upgrade and installation of various hardware and software.
- Setup and support of Windows, Android and Apple mobile devices.
- Stay on top and up to date with documentation on all cases and escalate as required.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3 yrs. IT support background within a complex environment.
- ITIL Certified (advantageous).
- TCP/IT troubleshooting and basic networking knowledge is beneficial 365 is advantages.
- Strong Microsoft operating systems (XP – 10).
- Strong organisational & time management skills.
- Written and verbal communicational skills to be at the highest level.
- Permanent role offering a competitive annual salary.
- Great Location.
- Great employee benefits.