My client is a leading provider of multi-disciplinary building services design with successful and growing presence in the Melbourne market for over two decades. Their driven and passionate team covers a range of interiors and new build projects from commercial, civic buildings, schools, shopping centers, entertainment and industrial to name a few with a proven track record of delivering over 200+ projects yearly.
Due to growth, they are now looking to add a Junior Electrical Engineer / Electrical Engineer to join their busy Electrical Services Team.
Duties will include:
- Design and drafting of electrical building services
- Supporting an Associate or a Senior Engineer on larger scale projects
- Exposure to client liaison with the support of a Senior Engineer
Your progression will include:
- Fast tracked promotion (depending on performance and drive) where you will get the responsibility of running your own projects
- Exposure to project management and client management
- Business development opportunity (if it is of interest)
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Sound technical knowledge of building services with the drive to upskill
- Be a team-player and able to work in collaborative environment
So, whats on offer other than career progression?
- You will join a friendly and collaborative team with flexible working arrangements
- Above market salary package with training and development opportunities (re: external courses or training provided)
- Opportunity to progress in an organisation with true partnership in mind, whether or not it is with their staff, external stakeholders or clients
Has it ticked most (if not all) your boxes?
If you feel you have the above skills and experience, then we want to hear from you.
If you are keen to take the next step in your career, APPLY now or alternatively you can email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on this role, or other opportunities within Electrical Engineering or Drafting, contact Carmina on:
D: 03 9092 7201
M: 0468 967 969
Connect with Carmina Navalta now on LinkedIn to be updated of all current and future opportunities within Building Services.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au