This well reputed multidisciplinary consultancy pride themselves on working closely with clients to provide expert engineering advise on a variety of projects. They provide specialist civil, structural and building services from concept to completion on a large portfolio of building projects including commercial, residential and educational projects.
Employed as an Intermediate Electrical Engineer, dependent on experience, you will be part of team providing the full range of electrical solutions for building services. You will be responsible for the design and documentation of electrical systems within of a range of building projects.
This is an opportunity to use your technical ability to complete engineering analysis and design of power, lighting, communication and security systems and also to gain knowledge and experience within a team of passionate and skilled engineers.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A recognised Electrical Engineering degree
- Circa 3 – 8 years + experience working as a Electrical Engineer within a consulting environment
- Experience in full electrical design with comprehensive knowledge of local building codes and standards
- Exposure to a variety of building projects with a desire to learn and grow your knowledge and develop your technical ability
- Excellent time management and team work skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A competitive salary is on offer along with benefits and an excellent working environment. This position holds broad project responsibility with the opportunity to work for a leading consultancy on landmark projects.
If you feel you have the above skills and experience, then we want to hear from you.
Apply through the link below or contact:
Carmina Navalta on 03 9092 7201 or 0468 967 969 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively you can email her at email@example.com
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au