We are seeking a highly motivated Electrical Engineer to join our team delivering a diverse portfolio of projects in the construction division in Melbourne.
Stowe is an award winning tier one Electrical Contracting business based in South Melbourne.We have been established for over 100 years with our team of engineers successfully delivering a range of projects including full design and construct contracts through quality design and initiatives.
Predominately our focus is on high end commercial , mission critical and health markets.
You will be responsible for the engineering, design and documentation of all electrical components relating to buildings projects including infrastructure, lighting, cable trays, communications and security.With an extensive amount of work confirmed for the year ahead you will be working on landmark projects across , retail, commercial and health sectors. Also key to this role is the ability to consult with our project managers and external stakeholders. With the support of senior engineers you will liaise with the team to deliver the overall design requirements of the project.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelors degree or relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ of Australian experience within Building Services
- Experience in design & documentation across a diverse range of sectors
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with our project managers and key project partners
What we offer
- Competitive salary in the current market
- Central location
- Opportunity to progress into a more senior role
- Chance to join a thriving business with sustained growth
- Open development plan & regular performance reviews
- Opportunity to work with our contracting team in the delivery of landmark design and construct projects