Macquarie Health Corporation is a leading operator of private hospitals in Australia. We are looking for a full time Finance and Administration Manager. The role is located in Northern Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Finance and Administration Manager to join the senior management team in a full time position. Reporting to the Hospital Director, you will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the Hospital Finance and Administration Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishing and monitoring operational KPIs.
- Payroll management and oversight.
- Managing with month-end reporting and reconciliations.
- Experience with TechnologyOne, SAP or other equivalent accounting system preferable.
- Experienced Management of Debtors & Creditors.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Overseeing Hospital billing including, Accounts receivable – receipting allocation of payments.
- Managing Monthly or periodical management reporting.
- Attending Senior Managers meeting and Divisional Management meeting.
- Managing and performing Bank reconciliations.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least three years of professional experience..
- Prior experience in the operation and/or management of private hospitals preferable.
- Be professionally presented with a positive, enthusiastic attitude who thrives on initiative.
- Have well developed communication skills both written and oral including the ability to communicate effectively and sensitively across all levels of the organization.
- Have demonstrated attention to detail in transactions and ability to perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Have experience with OB, Micropay Meridian, Webpas system preferable.
This role is ideally suited to an Administration and Finance Manager with demonstrated experience in a health care services environment, seeking variety and development in a friendly, supportive team environment.
Please send us your cover letter and resume by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Alternatively, if you require further information about the position, please contact Emma Markala at firstname.lastname@example.org.