- Major Renewable Energy Projects
- Melbourne CBD Location
- International Company
Phillip Riley are pleased to invite applications from Grid Connections Engineers who have experience in grid connection studies and applications.
Our client is an international company who have delivered nearly a gigawatt of renewable energy capacity in Australia. They have been involved with major projects in Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia and have a very strong pipeline of continuing work. Due to the ever growing need to get a connection agreement for these projects they are looking at bringing on a Grid Connections Engineer to assist the team through the connection application process
The duties will include
- Perform grid connection studies of wind and solar farms
- Produce modelling using DigSilent, PSS/E, Power Factory and PSCAD
- Liaise with clients, NSP’s and AEMO or other regulatory bodies
- Ensure regulatory compliance
To be considered for this role you will need the below experience
- Degree in Electrical or other relevant engineering
- Previous involvement in connection applications for large scale utilities
- Strong network modelling skills
- Design of harmonic filters and experience in power quality compliance testing
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and solve complex problems
On offer is a competitive salary package and the opportunity to work within a dynamic team, on some of the biggest renewable projects in Australia.
For a confidential conversation, please contact Jeremey Hale on +61(0)39192 9925 or “Apply” attaching a resume (in WORD format) and brief cover letter addressing the selection criteria above, quoting job reference job reference 2689652.
Connect via LinkedIn: au.linkedin.com/in/jeremeyhale
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/phillip-riley
03 9192 9925