An opportunity has recently arisen for an experienced Human Resources Manager to join our Brisbane team and look after our people in Brisbane. The successful candidate will play a vital role in supporting the business by proactively translating business requirements into effective HR practices across business units, delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives. The Human Resources Manager will plan, develop, and implement HR services, programs, and activities to support the growth of SilverRail Technologies. Reporting into the Chief Human Resources Officer and General Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the Brisbane office grows in numbers and continues to be an employer of choice in the region.
Note: This role is part-time. The hours are flexible but we would like circa 25 hours per week.
- Building strong partnerships with the business and provide counsel, advice and coaching support to line managers and employees to enhance the performance and capability of their teams and to address a range of workforce issues;
- Acting as a change agent in managing organisational change where this relates to HR initiatives;
- Driving employee engagement and retention initiatives, encompassing effective culture and communication strategies, leadership, team development and workforce metrics;
- Advising & consulting with managers on performance improvement processes;
- Managing and developing team members – setting goals, PDPs providing feedback, coaching, and counselling.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a generalist HR function; experience in a tech environment preferred
- Deep understanding of Employment Law and Benefits, developing contracts policies and procedures
- Influencing skills and ability to build strong partnerships with business leaders and provide training and coaching support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong administration skills
- Level headed, confident, self-starter
- Diplomatic and trustworthy