My client, a leading organisation within their industry are looking for an IT Business Partner to join their team based in Sydney. This is an excellent opportunity for an IT manager or an experienced IT Business Partner to join an established organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT manager to join an established company based in Sydney. Looking after a small team, the role will require strong stakeholder management skills and the prior experience in planning, building and running projects.
The main duties will involve;
- Acting as liaison between the IT department and business unit
- You will be responsible for driving continuous improvement.
- Develop technology strategies that align within the overall business strategy and creating a roadmap to implementation.
- Develop solution concepts, business opportunities and business cases for new investments.
- Performs business analysis and prepare recommendations.
- Ensures projects deliver the expected results.
- Coordinates all aspects of running the assigned applications including deployment, releases and support.
- Understanding of Cloud, Integration and DevOps.
- Cooperate with other business partners to maximise the technology value for the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Confident and assertive individual with experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Strong experience with a broad range of technical environments and business segments.
- Experience as a business analyst.
- Demonstrated project portfolio management skills (project planning, controlling processes, budgeting)
- Understanding of SDLC
- Strong stakeholder management skills to C-Suite.
- Possess broad knowledge of technical subjects including Cloud and Integration models.
- Prior experience managing teams responsible for strategic planning, business development or client management
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinker
This is a permanent role offering a very competitive salary in an excellent organisation.