Southern Sun Pathology is dedicated to the accurate and timely diagnosis of skin cancer. Our pathology laboratory is the largest dedicated Dermatopathology practice in Australia, based on the North Shore of Sydney.
With dedicated Pathologists who offer exceptional skills and experience in the area of diagnostic skin pathology, our goal is to be Australia’s number one choice for primary care diagnosis of skin cancer.
As part of the SunDoctors group, we cater to 28 integrated skin cancer clinics nationally while providing service to a further 60 clinics throughout Australia.
We are seeking an experienced professional, well organised and enthusiastic Laboratory Administrator with excellent typing and admin skills to join our team.
Duties of the role include:
- Handling and maintaing accurate records of pathology operations, diagnostic reports and billing information
- Supporting information flow between the pathology operation and the patient clinics
The requirements to be the successful candidate for this role include:
- 1 to 2+ years previous experience in medical typing, medical reception or a similar role
- Experience using DelphicAP or a similar software (preferred)
- Above average typing speed
- Excellent interpersonal and frontline service skills
- Intermediate to advance skills MS office software packages
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology (preferred)
This is a unique opportunity to become part of an exciting and friendly dermatopathology team. A competitive hourly rate is on offer, with a great team and professional working environment.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please submit your CV and covering letter by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. Please email your queries to email@example.com.