- Melbourne, Adelaide or Sydney based role
- Inbound calls from mechanics and dealerships
- Progression opportunities across the group as we experience unprecedented growth
About the role
Taking inbound calls from across the country, you will authorise maintenance and repairs on behalf of customers as part of our experienced Fleet Maintenance team. You will liaise with customers and dealerships / mechanics and must have significant mechanical aptitude. Join our fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for:
- Authorisation of maintenance requests for all clients.
- Ensure all authorisation requests are within both internal and external client guidelines
- Assist in administration of invoicing and associated queries
- Provide mechanical knowledge to other departments of the business
The ideal candidate will come with:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Mechanical industry experience
- Competent and adaptable with computer skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Proven Ability to negotiate & influence
- Proven Ability to self-manage immediate work priorities
- Fleet Controller/Service Advisor Experience would be ideal
- Certificate III in Light Automotive desirable (not essential)
We offer excellent staff benefits and work life balance. If you are looking for a place that will invest in your growth and career development, then apply today!
Smartgroup is an award winning ASX listed leading provider of employee benefits (salary packaging and novated leasing) and workforce optimisation services for the government, health and corporate sectors. At Smartgroup, we simplify salary packaging, fleet management and a range of other employee management services for organisations across Australia.
We are an ASX listed 1 billion capital market business, successfully completed 14 acquisitions since 2009, have won Aon Hewitt’s Best Employer Award and are award winners for AFR Most Innovative Company and CSIA Australian Service Excellence.
Our systems are modelled on the principles of Lean and Agile – reducing the processes that offer no value to our clients, and ensuring the flexibility to respond quickly to opportunities and challenges.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to principles of diversity in the recruitment of all roles.