- Work with the Platform Manager (Digital Business) to develop the product roadmap and deliver a significant return on investment and participate in the long-term planning and strategy for the platform and the sales/servicing of products.
- Work with the Operations Manager to ensure that deliverables are continually reducing organisational debt and therefore operating costs, and that delivery quality is ensuring year on year improvement of platform availability.
- Manage costs at or below plan for the platform and continually identify ways to reduce delivery costs and operating costs (i.e. licensing, infrastructure, tooling, etc.)
- Delivery and maintenance of an asset lifecycle plan to ensure that the asset fits with the group standards and strategic direction.
- Proactively monitor operational risk and assurance requirements within agreed Risk Appetite and managing non-compliance in a timely manner.
- Management of vendor for run and change to the Payments Engine component of both NAB Connect and Direct Link.
- Experience operating a business end to end.
- Strong experience managing both people and people leaders to establish high performing teams.
- Comfortable with having difficult conversations.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills at C-Level (GM/EGM).
- Previous experience managing vendors and Statements of Work (SOW) including contract negotiation.