My client is a national player with the resources and construction sector and has positioned. Due to a restructure they are now recruiting for a Materials Manager.
The Materials Manager is responsible for ensuring discipline support and material supply is kept at the forefront of employees minds, ensure safe quality operational practices, processes, employee education consultative communications are in place and are being adhered to.
You will lead delivery, storage and supply management processes to ensure a seamless availability of line items across the disciplines.
* Implementation of the agreed Materials Management Strategy
* Implementation of established policies and procedures for the receiving, warehousing,
preserving and issuing of materials.
* Developing the materials strategy, execution plan and planning tools to ensure date
for all items are met.
* Monitoring the performance and activities of the material management processes in
relation to any requested shipment of Materials.
* In conjunction with the workface planners, ensure material is available in accordance
with any constraints that this is managed and reported in good time so as not to
unduly delay dispatch to clients
The Successful Candidate:
* 5 years + relevant Industry experience
* Must have over 2-3 years' experience in a senior materials manager role with whole of
* Strong MRP and/or EPR a distinct advantage
* Automotive or heavy industrial background