Job type: Full time
Categories: Trades, Maintenance
Who we areDowner is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Position summaryOur Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
An excellent opportunity is now available for an experienced Road Maintenance Worker to join our road maintenance team based out of Loxton, SA. The core duty of the road maintenance position is to work as part of a team performing road pavement maintenance works to ensure the community has a high level of service across the Southern Adelaide area of Loxton. This will include, but not limited to; pavement repairs, vegetation management, signage and furniture repairs and installations, and many other road maintenance activities.
- Knowledge and understanding of pavement maintenance
- Current licences and tickets in plant operation preferably skid steer and heavy rigid truck licence (MR minimum), as well as Traffic Management and First Aid ticket
- Be available for call outs (sometimes at night) as well as overtime work
- Have good computer literacy skills for emailing and data logging
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- Self-motivated with the ability to plan the day’s works unsupervised in stressful situations
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do.
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button.
For more information contact: Melissa Edwards
P: (03) 8645 0909
This role is being sourced directly by Downer. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
How to applyTo apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Apply Now angle-rightClosing Date: 16 Apr 2017 Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search resultsangle-right