We are looking for an experienced, exceptional and passionate software engineer to join a highly regarded financial services firm. You'll join a close-knit R&D team, working with some of the most experienced developers and researchers in quantitative finance.
Innovative, research-driven hedge fund that aims to deliver superior performance for clients. We have an experienced, meritocratic and close-knit development team that works with quantitative researchers on cutting edge finance problems.
The successful candidate will work with some of the most experienced developers and researchers in quantitative finance. Our equities trading unit is focusing on:
- time series analysis of financial data;
- analysis of historical company data;
- analysis of multiple companies across multiple data fields for a single time frame; and
- historical back-testing.
- Remuneration is competitive, will be based on experience, and a material component will be participation in the firm's bonus pool.
Candidates should demonstrate a strong interest in systematic trading, be intellectually curious, passionate and driven. The successful candidate will have a record of exceptional academic accomplishment.
- outstanding technical skills in .net technologies and Visual Studio IDE;
- advanced SQL capabilities
- experience in software development life-cycle processes (agile development, source control, release procedures etc).
- exposure to functional languages;
- experience building equity back-testing software
- proven ability to work with big data.
We are intellectually curious, passionate and driven, but we are also humble and always act with integrity. Many of our staff have been with the company for over 10 years.