Great Office Administration Role!
Laser Electrical Bunbury are seeking interest for an Office Administrator. We are looking to fill this position by bringing on a fresh staff member whom we can train and develop into an experienced, competent office administrator.
Laser Electrical Bunbury are award winning quality-focused trade service professionals in the electrical industry.
The position is varied and energetic so you will never be bored, yet clearly defined so you will know your responsibilities and be able to manage your time accordingly.
This position will have responsibility for the following:
- Phone reception for inbound calls
- Scheduling jobs and managing job workflow
- Liaising with staff, customers and suppliers to ensure smooth workflow
- Setting up customer invoices and quotations
- Providing administrative assistance to key internal staff
- Receive customers payments and payment of bills
- General administration duties including production of documents
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Have a warm and friendly personality
- Have excellent communication skills (by email and phone)
- Be a clear and logical thinker, able to comprehend issues and work to resolve them effectively
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be organised and able to multi-task
- Computer skills including use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to learn new software systems
- Bookkeeping experience highly preferred
As an employee of the Laser Electrical Bunbury you will enjoy the many benefits that working for an industry leading and reputable organisation offers. We believe in developing our employees and enabling them to reach their full potential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Office Administrator. If you display excellent organisational skills, wanting to make your mark on a market leading organisation, then we would like to hear from you.