Bondi Junction Location
Boutique Specialist Practice
Our client, is a well-established specialist practice.
Their vision, mission and values are to ensure consistent high levels of customer service.
You will be responsible for ensuring premium customer service and optimal work flow is achieved throughout the practice.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of patient interactions from booking appointments through to the billings
- Management of surgical bookings, quotations and managing the process with the day surgery
- Purchasing of Medical and Office Supplies
- Managing Debtors
- Liaising with Health Funds
- Managing supplier relationships and agreements
- IT Management, including trouble shooting, and knowledge of medical software
- Managing 1 staff member
- Managing any additional small projects
To be successful you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous administration experience in a medical/surgical setting for a specialist practice
- High level of communication skills at all levels – written and verbal
- Ability to identify and work pro-actively to solve challenges
- Customer focused attitude
- Proficient in IT systems
- Proactive, organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work in a small team
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to the link below