About the role
The role of the Customer On-boarding Coordinator is to coordinate all Rockend on-boarding implementation activities, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitment and goals. Your passion for people, process and technology will see you add value by providing the best possible customer experience.
Deliver consistent and timely resolution of issues, develop and maintain strong relationships with all customers and identify process improvements to ensure customer satisfaction.
In addition, you will:
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Develop and maintain product knowledge
- Coordinate implementation resources
- Monitor and communicate onboarding progress to all stakeholders
- Plan and schedule on-boarding implementation timelines
- Track on-boarding deliverables
- Actively promote Rockend products where appropriate
A little bit about you:
- 2+ years experience working in a customer service environment
- Proven experience in handling multiple stakeholders in various communication methods
- Pro-active approach to problem solving
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Real Estate, Telecommunications or Finance sector experience – Desirable
About the Benefits
Rockend truly values it’s employees and provides continuous mentoring and support networks throughout your entire career. In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded be able to take advantage of Rockend’s many benefits including a free gym membership, modern and comfortable office space that includes snooze rooms and a working environment that encourages cooperation and teamwork.