- Parking Available/Close to Public Transport
- Lunch provided daily
- Professional and Career Development
- Minimum 20 hours per week
Our Client is a boutique private hospital offering a range of procedures and clinical services. This state of the art facility delivers uncompromising care to their patients.
Currently they are seeking an experienced Patient Coordinator to ensure the smooth operation of the front desk and administration process.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Daily liaison with patients, medical specialists, and healthcare professionals, as well as stakeholders and external health care facilities
- Coordinating hospital procedure admission schedules and provided full diary management
- Manage and maintain confidential medical and financial records (for both patients & the practice)
- Answering incoming telephone inquiries
- Completing general administrative duties
- Prepare and distribute waiting list reports to surgeons
To be successful you will have previous experience in a customer service/ administration role. You will have excellent communication skills, time management and customer service skills You will have proven ability to work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team. You will be committed to quality improvements and professional development.
This is an existing opportunity you won’t want to miss. Send your resume and cover letter to the link below or send to email@example.com
Specialists in Medical Administration roles:
PH: 1300 557 046