BT Private Wealth – Westpac Private and Bank of Melbourne Private
We are Australia’s leading private bank and the trusted financial partner of a select group of High Net Worth individuals. Our clients have access to a comprehensive offering, built around their goals, and backed by the financial resources of one of the world’s leading financial institutions. We truly understand the importance of having a long term view. Our purpose is to help our clients and their families to create enduring financial advantage for generations.
In order for us to do this we need Motivated, Professional employees that strive to ensure are clients are provided top class service. Our Private Bankers are highly regarded and we strive to ensure that your personal and professional development is enhanced. We can offer you a clear career path with a range of tools that will allow you to learn and develop.
We offer flexibility, excellent earning potential and a culture based on respect, teamwork and the pursuit of excellence.
Private Banker Position
This role is the key relationship point for clients, responsible for providing an exceptional client experience. As an experienced professional, the Private Banker must develop and grow a portfolio of high net worth client relationships. The role retains and grows existing connections and also acquires new clients from external and internal sources. The Private Banker aims to achieve “trusted adviser” status by genuinely caring for clients and having a deep understanding of their lives, priorities and needs.
- Develop and maintain highly effective working relationships with all business partners
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of all clients’ circumstances, priorities, ambitions and needs through ongoing contact and use of all sales processes and tools
- Achieve sales, cross sell and manage portfolio (acquisition and migration) to meet revenue targets.
- Maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Contribute to creating an environment that drives high achievement and participate in initiatives to improve the Private Bank culture.
To be successful in this role you will have the below skills and experience:
- Solid Sales and Relationship management skills
- 3 years in lending and credit
- Experience in wealth management or financial advice is essential
- Experience in growing portfolios via new to bank clients
- RG146 Compliant is essential
- Degree in a business related discipline preferable
We are looking for Ambitious Professionals who are committed to excelling and are ready to help us grow our business and work in a friendly, high performing environment. If this sounds like you, Please Apply now!
Westpac has been recognised as an Employer of Choice for Women (EOWA) by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
Westpac Group is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility.