Amobee is currently recruiting for an experienced Programmatic Sales Manager to join the team in Sydney. You will be directly responsible for growing your account, setting the strategy for growth, including growing Turn’s market share, upselling new product lines, and increasing accounts overall investment in Amobee’s integrated platform.
Our ideal candidate will have experience working for or closely with data management platforms (DMP), data exchanges, ad networks, demand side platforms (DSP), agency trading desks or supply side platforms (SSP) and ad servers.
You will have strong knowledge of programmatic and data-focused pricing models and market trends, be a strategic thinker who approaches Sales with a consultative approach, and a strong desire to uncover new business opportunities and always deliver superior service and results to their clients.
- Job Requirements
- Our ideal candidate will have:
- 4 years in programmatic sales/digital sales planner/yield management industry
- Strong knowledge of programmatic and data-focused pricing models and market trends
- Understanding of all variations of programmatic publisher products (programmatic guaranteed, header bidding, etc.) and DSP technology
- Customer focused: Investigates and takes action to meet customers’ current and future needs in addition to business planning & forecasting
- Communication skills: Writes, speaks and presents information effectively and persuasively across communication settings
- Strategically develops accounts and manages forecasts against budget
- Action oriented: Pursues work with energy, drive and a strong accomplishment orientation
- Drive for results: Continually focuses on achieving positive, concrete results contributing to Amobee’s success
- Sales & Negotiation Skills
- Ability to pick up new systems and technologies
- Amiable and team oriented. Works well in a team and is helpful and respectful to others
- Resilient. Is relentless in the pursuit of achieving goals
In return, you’ll work amongst a team of passionate, talented and fun Digital specialists, work with market-leading ad technology, be a part of one of Australia’s Best Places to Work, and be given ongoing opportunities to develop your career and skills within a global digital marketing company. There is a host of employee benefits on offer, a great work environment and a number of reward and recognition programs all designed to make #amobeelife an unforgettable experience.
If you think this role is your next perfect opportunity, apply today!
Please no calls from Recruiters at this time.