Operating in a large enterprise environment, this role will be responsible for increasing delivery efficiency, dependency management and resource utilization across the project.
Based in the Brisbane CBD, this company is a key player within its industry. With an ever-expanding service offering, they have built a strong national brand, and are fast becoming a market leader within their domain.
The role will encompass the following skill-set:
- Proficient in MS Project to manage master schedules and the supporting detailed project schedules;
- Strong technical analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Review and analyse a large number of reports throughout the project;
- Consult with internal project teams and Subject Matter Experts;
- Engage with vendors and business teams to identify the use of project resources to ensure projects are being billed accordingly;
- Technical knowledge of contemporary business systems environments including: web technologies, client/server technologies and database environments will be beneficial.
To be successful in this role, the Project Coordinator will have:
- Previous experience in a similar Project Coordinator position;
- IT Infrastructure and Operations background;
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills;
- Knowledge of Solution Delivery Life-cycle methodologies will be an advantage.
- Strong understanding of the Energy/Utilities industry is an advantage.
- Proven experience developing and maintaining various analysis and reporting tools;
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Attractive daily rate
- CBD Location