Brunel is an industry leader when it comes to delivering successful results for our client base across the Construction, Rail, Marine, Infrastructure, Mining and Oil & Gas industries
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) at manufacturer’spremises;
- Process orders for VSD’s, motors and controlequipment;
- Commissioning equipment when required;
- Electrical design, fault level and cable ratingcalculations;
- Prepare IOM manuals;
- Prepare QA docs (Including ITPs);
- Prepare and modify drawings for proposals;
- Liaise with parent company, workshop,subcontractors.
- Highly motivated;
- Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Experience in power engineering and electronics;
- Understanding of Electric Motors, VSD’s, Drivesand Control products;
- AutoCAD skills advantageous.
What we offer
This company offers a competitive salary package, mentorship from the senior management team and fantastic staff retention.
Due to the high level of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
Our client is a leading supplier of systems for power generation, transmission and infrastructure and industry solutions globally. Due to continued growth they are now seeking an experienced Project Engineer/Manager to join their Industry and Drives Team on a permanent basis.