The Regional Sales Executive (RSE) will be responsible for the following key sales activities: prospecting activities, managing territory (including pipeline and territory analysis), initiating and maintaining relationships with potential and/or existing clients (CMO, CNO, IT, CFO, and CEO) and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of competitors.
The RSE will work closely with the regional leadership and CRE’s/CE’s to ensure complete alignment and one single Cerner sales strategy. Will have excellent negotiation and closing skills, ability to deliver a financial ROI justification, knowledge of the competition and ability to differentiate Cerner’s Technology offering.
The Regional Sales Executive will be responsible for driving the growth of Cerner’s Value Added Solutions and Services like; CareAware, Imaging, and other SBU solutions, Core IT (HW, SLSW, med devices), and Managed Services.
- Coordinates sales activities with sales leadership and appropriate support associates.
- Collaborates in selling back to current client base. Coordinates with all key areas within Cerner.
- Develops and maintains consultative relationships based on solution/domain knowledge. Cultivates meaningful and trusted relationships with key decision makers in the client community.
- Leads in overall strategy development and client messaging for SBU solution and Services.
- Participates in sales-to-consulting hand off meetings to ensure smooth transition from contract to implementation.
- Accurately forecasts and projects sales opportunities.
Minimum Qualifications: • Bachelor’s degree required. • Excellent written and verbal communication skill. • 2+ years’ experience selling integrated healthcare solutions. • Cerner solution knowledge preferred. • Strong relationship building skills. • Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. • Understanding of sales and marketing processes and approach. • Able to work overtime as needed. • Self-motivated and ability to multi-task. • Position is based in Sydney, Australia.