AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
Sales Operations Manager
AppDynamics is seeking a seasoned Sales Operations Manager.
What you will do
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast, or performance metrics, attend regional staff meetings, and act as proxy when leadership is out of the office.
- Serve as a trusted adviser to APAC sales leadership and their teams on pricing, product configuration, and business terms to support sales effort.
- Understanding of discount and margin dynamics and ability to apply knowledge to corporate bottom-line.
- Administer, manage and report on sales forecast using AppDynamics methodology, drive adoption of forecasting tools and dashboards within the sales organization. This includes responsible for ensuring that sales team is trained on AppDynamics standards and held accountable for SFDC/data hygiene.
- Generate and vet the weekly forecast and metric reports and pro-actively provide analysis for Sales Management and recommendations for action. Ensure the data and forecast provided by the sales team to corporate stakeholders is accurate and reliably communicates anticipated outcomes hold field teams accountable for data hygiene and ensure each seller understands and fulfills their responsibilities in the process.
- Drive standards of performance and drive sales activities at the territory level that are consistent with predefined success criteria for the sales organization; track and report on these activities on a periodic basis
- Partner with APAC Sales Leaders on business planning and strategy for their respective sales areas
- Assist in all facets of sales planning, inclusive of regular updates to quotas, headcount and sales plan. Be a sales comp expert ensuring that Comp plans are aligned with compensation philosophy and organization goals.
- Work with APAC sales leadership to train the sellers & leaders on new sales techniques, process changes, and tool changes.
- Be integral to the change management process ensuring adoption of new processes and tools through performance measures.
- Lead operational and non-sales related issues to enable the efficiency of the sales force.
- Develop first class collaboration with all functions to ensure the smooth running and support of the Sales Organization
Who you are
- 10+ years experience in Sales Operations, preferably in a software sales environment. You have superior analytical skills, program management experience. Bonus points if you have experience with Solution Selling methodologies.
- Heavily action-oriented.You know what needs to be done to drive results in a global enterprise software sales organization and you do not let anything stand in the way of the mission.
- Youve worked with start-ups and emerging organizations. You understand how to build and grow a successful business.
- Technically Savvy.You are an Excel Wizard and you know all about using Salesforce CRM.
- Excellent Communication.You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- A True Team Player.You’re a leader and you know that to get the best results, you also have to be a great team player.
- Sales Minded. You have expertise with all phases of the sales and business development lifecycle. (Prior direct sales experience also a plus!)
- Results & Process-oriented.You leverage a well-defined, repeatable process and are all about results.