As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP Fieldglass – Senior Solution Sales Executive – Flex – Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane
What We Do:
Fieldglass, an SAP company, provides a cloud-based Vendor Management System (VMS) to manage contingent workforce and services procurement programs. More than 300 customers leverage Fieldglass to gain visibility into their external workforces, including contingent labor, services managed through Statements of Work and independent contractors while optimizing spend, quality, compliance and efficiency.
What Sets Us Apart:
Fieldglass was “born cloud”. As one of the forerunners of today’s highly successful cloud delivery model, Fieldglass has been a Software-as-a-Service application since its start. At a time when many buyers were using behind-the-firewall ERP applications to manage their non-employee workforce, this VMS industry first is now the industry standard.
Some of our attributes include:
- We are the VMS market leader in global spend and in March 2014 were named the top company in our industry by Forrester Research.
- Multilingual help desk support is available around the clock 365 days a year – in addition to a dedicated Account Services team.
- Not only an industry leader but a thought leader – Fieldglass keeps customers up to date with VMS industry knowledge on our ‘From the Field’ blog and social media accounts.
- We work with the world’s leading companies, including AIG, Verizon, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, CVS/Caremark, United Airlines, Panasonic, Rio Tinto, Monsanto, and many, many more.
- We are now part of SAP, a market leading enterprise application Software Company, helping companies of all sizes and industries run simple.
Fieldglass encourages an open door policy and a collaborative office environment. Team members across all departments can easily meet together in any of our open office layouts. Those with an entrepreneurial and can-do attitude keep Fieldglass at the top of its industry.
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting and selling directly to small/mid-market companies. Sales Representatives will be responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through booked sale and are also responsible for working with our co-seller partners in support of joint sales efforts. We are looking for a consultative, success-oriented sales representative who is comfortable selling a SaaS solution. Responsibilities include:
- Achieve sales objective through sales to new customers in small/mid-market companies
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
- Respond to RFPs/RFIs, coordinating and organizing input from multiple sources within SAP Fieldglass
- Initiate contact and establish interest with key decision makers and develop influence map
- Develop strategic sales plans for opportunities and communicate plan with Sales Management & Sales Engineer
- Develop and maintain relationships with co-selling partners (Managed Service Providers)
- Maintain opportunities in CRM system
- Be an active team player both on the sales team and throughout SAP Fieldglass to help meet company objectives
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal cross-functional teams with regard to product, selling, and competitive, etc. matters.
We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- At least 3 years of professional and successful B2B sales experience with a strong emphasis on acquiring new customers
- Professional, self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to work independently and from either a SAP Fieldglass/SAP office or a home office location
- Ability to achieve individual as well as team goals that will require working as a team in a complex sales cycle, as well as demonstrate the ability to communicate solutions
- Display high levels of energy and drive, thrive under pressure with strong business acumen. Be tenacious in nature
- Strong process orientation and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess a professional, persuasive manner, and strive to innovate in your client interactions