We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Analyst, Cards Optimisation within Customer Products & Services. Reporting to the Manager, Analytics Cards Optimisation, this role is responsible for identifying and providing analytics and management information relevant for successful migration of customers, cards and accounts and the optimisation of offerings. This will ensure activities completed within the migration work stream are informed via quantitative research, and will improve the profitability of the portfolio. The role includes analytically informing back book product optimisation activity including customer migration and transition.
Other accountabilities include:
- Seek out, piece together and analyse data from many sources to inform cards optimisation activities including scheme migration
- Provide influential insight to drive strategy of cards optimisation activity including scheme migration
- Design and produce management information that measures the sucecss of cards optimisation activity, providing insights that lead to improved results
- Oversee the execution of analytics and management information meeting specific targets on:
-Customer experience and advocacy
- Lead continuous improvement of processes impacting multiple products to prevent systemic customer issues and compliance breaches
We are looking for:
The successful candidate will possess relevant tertiary qualifications in economics / econometrics, statistics, computer science, mathematical, science or engineering coupled with experience that has included development and presentation of data and economic analysis or financial models, plus an ability to solve problems. In addition you will have, experience undertaking business analytics within a strategy, finance, product management, Treasury or portfolio management function.
You will be commercially minded and technically proficient, with advanced Excel, SQL/SAS/R or other programming skills. Experience of modelling techniques and/or database management will be viewed very favourably. You will be able to leverage your experience by implementing initiatives and influencing stakeholders. A dedicated work ethic combined with a desire to learn will ensure your success in this role.